A TV election forecast based on partial results shows Sweden’s center-right government winning a one-seat majority in Parliament.
Welcome to THG’s Week in Review, and we hope you’re having an awesome holiday weekend. Below, we takes a look back on the last seven days in celebrity news.
Visit us daily and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest gossip, rumors, commentary and humor. Now, The Hollywood Gossip’s Week in Review …
- Tapes containing a Mel Gibson racist tirade against Oksana Grigorieva were reportedly leaked, painting the actor as possibly the worst person alive.
- After months of hype and endless pics and sneak peeks, the best Twilight film so far hit theaters, raking in the cash. Here’s our Eclipse review!
- Chris Brown’s moving Michael Jackson tribute at the BET Awards won praise from some and criticism from others … were the singer’s tears fake?
- Molly Hagerty revealed herself as the massage therapist Al Gore allegedly assaulted. Police reopened the sexual assault case against the ex-V.P.
- While trying to reconcile with wife Bianca Kajlich, U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan admitted he may have a love child with a British woman.
Taylor Lautner and Eclipse drew raves; Chris Brown’s comeback mixed reviews.
- The Jake Pavelka-Vienna Girardi circus continued with harsh allegations, nude magazine offers, Jake gay rumors and the TV showdown of the century.
- Grand Slam tennis champ Jennifer Capriati was hospitalized after a rumored overdose, which boyfriend Dale DaBone blamed on his return to porn.
- Tiger Woods divorce papers are reportedly signed. Elin Woods is apparently very rich. She will be required to keep quiet about their life in exchange.
- Britney Spears steps out in L.A., and what in the name of … is she wearing?! The star was also accused of child abuse this week by an ex-bodyguard.
- Miley Cyrus previewed the final season of Hannah Montana. In other Miley news, she says she can’t be tamed, but Eminem and Drake totally did so.
Is this really Lady Gaga? Is that Justin Bieber’s girlfriend?
- Rumor mill: Is model Jo Calderone really Lady Gaga in drag?
- Sorry girls. Justin Bieber may be with Caitlin Beadles again.
- Kristen Stewart hopes to escape assassination from fans.
- Fist-pump! The Jersey Shore Season 2 trailer is released.
- Octomom is living hand to mouth … 14 kids will do that.
- Larry King is hanging up the suspenders for good.
- Jon Gosselin got a tattoo of Ellen Ross’ name.
- This week on THG’s plastic surgery watch …
Megan Fox is spoken for. Soon, Carrie Prejean will be as well.
- TV Watch: Katie Cassidy was cast on Gossip Girl, The Bachelorette cranked up the drama to 11 … and Danielle Staub took it to 12 on the RHONJ.
- Police Blotter: Amy Locane was charged with vehicular homicide; Jeffrey Jones forgot to register as a sex offender; Vince Neil got another DUI.
- Couples watch: Ne-Yo and Monyetta Shaw are expecting; Cameron Diaz and A-Rod may be an item; Kristin Cavallari is dating Miguel Medine.
- Wedding Bells: Megan Fox married Brian Austin Green; Mena Suvari and Simone Sestito tied the knot; Carrie Prejean and Kyle Boller will wed soon; Zoe Saldana is engaged; Rumors swirl around Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Was sexting Joslyn James worth it? Scorned wife Elin Nordegren is reportedly trying to club an eye-popping $750 million out of Tiger Woods in their divorce.
That sum of money may be a bit of a reach. Forbes has estimated his net work at a paltry $600 million (though he has earned $1 billion career, to his credit).
Sources close to the Tiger divorce negotiations say the golfer hasn’t agreed to any sum, but when he does, he wants total, legal silence from his ex in return.
About the collapse of their marriage, about their life together. Then, now, forever. Absolutely nothing to the media. He’s pressed her on this subject already.
But how will that sit with Elin Woods?
So far, not well! Nordegren said no to signing a lifetime “confidentiality clause” that would prevent her from writing a book or doing interviews about the split.
OUCH: Can Tiger spare $750 million? Elin Woods is gonna find out!
She reportedly also wants full custody of their two young children even though it was first believed that the couple were going to agree to joint custody.
Sources said the Tiger Woods divorce discussions “have turned extremely testy” and are already getting ugly as the couple no longer speaks to each other.
Nordegren has spent a lot of time away in recent months. She went to Arizona alone for a week and took the kids to Sweden while Tiger returned to golf.
Elin is said to be considering a move to Sweden for good. Tiger Woods, meanwhile, has supposedly been on the prowl in Florida with an Elin look-alike.
That’s sure to go over really well.
Read the original post:
Tiger Woods and fed-up wife Elin Nordegren Woods appear headed to divorce court as attempts to heal their shattered union apparently came up short.
Elin has already met with a divorce lawyer, according to reports, and the final straw in their disintegrating marriage may have been his return to golf.
Or the creepy Tiger Woods Nike ad that accompanied it.
The New York Daily News, People, and his hometown Orlando Sentinel confirm the divorce lawyer meeting, and ET says the marriage is “indeed over.”
Numerous reports say Elin Nordegren was irate over the Nike ad that aired during last week’s Masters featuring the voice of Woods’ late father, Earl.
Already concerned that he was insincere in his efforts to change his ways and put family first, the ad spot is said to have pushed her over the edge.
Will Tiger Woods’ next drive be to divorce court?
According to ET, Woods believed his trip to rehab stint for sex addiction would be enough to keep his family together. Only temporarily, it seems. If that.
Elin is reportedly fixing up the $2 million house she purchased in her native country, fueling rumors that she is moving to Sweden for good this summer.
There is speculation that she will choose to live there with her kids after a split with Woods … and it would be hard to blame her if that were the case.
It is imperative to note that nothing has been confirmed by either Tiger or Elin Woods as of now. There is certainly more to this than we possibly know.
However, you have to figure things aren’t going well. All Tiger offered last week was that he was excited to be back … nary a word about his spouse.
Even worse? The fact that relations were noticeably better between the two as recently as early March, then cooled. Now they’re on vacation… separately.
What do you think: Elin Woods needs to
Tiger Woods’ scorned wife has not left him yet, according to new reports, and it looks like she may not do so anytime soon, if at all! Are he and Elin making it work?
The golfer’s marriage is “definitely not over,” a source says, and that’s because he realized he was about to lose everything when his cheating ways were exposed.
After Elin Woods threatened to take their children away from him and move back to Sweden permanently, Tiger fought to stop her - and he has, at least for now.
“Elin could have filed for divorce already but she hasn’t,” the source added.
“Of course, she has not indicated definitively that she planning on staying with Tiger, but what’s happening now is crucially important.”
What’s happening now is Tiger is in sex addiction rehab in Mississippi.
The Woods’ troubles are well-documented, but they’re working it out!
While Elin is no longer wearing her wedding ring, she’s canceled plans to file divorce papers after Tiger pleaded that he would do what it takes to make things work.
The threat of Elin taking their two young children and moving back to Sweden went a long way to convincing Tiger to go to rehab, where Elin has not been yet.
She may visit him there as part of his rehabilitation process, however. Tiger’s program calls for her to spend seven full days of counseling with him in the facility.
After Tiger’s affair with Rachel Uchitel was outed by the National Enquirer, he was linked to at least a dozen mistresses and his secret double life was exposed.
The question is whether he can rebound, and whether Elin will give him the chance. Do you think sex addiction rehab will work for him? Tell us:
View original post here: